Generate new opportunities
Dynamics 365 Marketing
Dynamics 365 Marketing is a cloud-based marketing automation platform that can help your organization turn prospective clients into long-term business relationships. Built within the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Platform, Dynamics 365 Marketing provides a broad set of capabilities to help your marketing team increase awareness, develop new leads, and stay top-of-mind with your clients.
What D365 Marketing can do:
- Create focused marketing lists to target the right prospects and clients
- Model interactive customer journeys to plan and manage multi-channel campaigns.
- Execute webinars and other marketing events
- Build and share marketing content and social media posts
- Create and manage e-Marketing campaigns and track opens, click-throughs, and form fills to convert leads
Win more work
Dynamics 365 Sales
Dynamics 365 Sales is an industry-leading customer relationship management (CRM) software platform that can hep your business leverage its relationships and experience to find and win more new work. Built to leverage the power of the Microsoft cloud, Dynamics 365 Sales provides a complete set of sales and business development capabilities that can help improve visibility of your new business pipeline and optimize pursuit strategies to successfully beat your competition.
What Dynamics 365 Sales can do:
- Help you gain a 360-degree view of your clients, relationships, pursuits, experience, and growth initiatives
- Provide win/loss analytics, process flows, and other pursuit management tools to increase your win rate
- Increase relationship insights and automate the contribution of important data through an innovative passive data collection strategy, relationship mapping, and who-knows-who analytics
- Leverage a complete library of firmwide experience to understand relevant experience and qualifications and generate dynamic proposal documents
- Overcome CRM user adoption challenges with an Outlook and mobile-centric user experience
Optimize your project lifecycle
Dynamics 365 Project Operations
For project-driven organizations, it’s crucial that your business has the tools it needs to effectively manage your entire project lifecycle, from project planning and estimating during the business development process, all the way through billing and project closeout processes. Built to leverage Microsoft Dynamics 365, Teams, and Project for the web, Dynamics 365 Project Operations can help your organization optimize the utilization of your resources and maximize project delivery success.
What D365 Project Operations can do:
- Plan your projects and build accurate estimates during the sales or business development phase
- Manage project schedules and task assignments using built-in Project for the web features
- Easily view and update project progress and ETC/EAC to ensure on-time and on-budget project delivery
- Optimize the use of employee and subcontractor resources through graphical drag-and-drop resource scheduling and utilization management tools
- Capture and approve project time, expenses, and subcontractor expenses
- Enable collaboration across your project teams by leveraging integrated capabilities from Microsoft Teams
Confidently manage your firm's finances
Dynamics 365 Finance
Efficiently managing your firm’s finance and accounting processes and providing real-time visibility of important project and financial data to key stakeholders has never been so important. Built on the most secure and scalable cloud for business, Dynamics 365 Finance is a comprehensive financial management suite that can help your organization confidently manage its finances and support your growth objectives
What Dynamics 365 Finance can do:
- Streamline your billing and A/R processes to accelerate cash flow
- Increase control of your firm’s spend with a full requisition-to-pay capabilities
- Automate key accounting processes across your AR, AP, banking, asset management, and subcontracting processes to drive efficiency levels
- Accelerate financial close processes to improve visibility across your organization
- Quickly consolidate and distribute financial statements and analyze key financial metrics through integrated financial reporting and analytical dashboards
- Grow and expand without boundaries with capabilities for unlimited companies and currencies, along with support for 40 languages and statutory localizations around the world
Hire and retain the best possible talent
Dynamics 365 Human Resources
Ensuring that your firm can quickly find, hire, and onboard new talent, as well as continue to develop and grow its existing talent pool, is vital to your firm’s ability to meet its growth objectives. Built to run as a standalone HR software platform or as part of your broader Dynamics 365 platform, Dynamics 365 Human Resources can help your organization optimize how you manage your most important assets – your people.
What Dynamics 365 Human Resources can do:
- Help your HR team manage the entire employee lifecycle in an integrated platform
- Find, hire, and onboard new talent with an integrated recruiting and ATS solution
- Develop and grow your employees’ skills and capabilities with a complete performance management tool
- Manage compensation and benefit plans, leave and absence processes, and learning initiatives
- Ensure that key employee data flows seamlessly across all areas of your business, including your business development and project delivery functions.
Data and Analytics
Gain real-time insights across your business
Microsoft Data & Analytics Solutions
In today’s dynamic business environment, key stakeholders across your organization need real-time information at their fingertips to help make proactive and informed business decisions. Leveraging the advanced intelligence capabilities of the Microsoft cloud, including Azure, Power BI, and artificial intelligence (AI), Microsoft’s industry-leading data and analytics solutions can empower your employees to perform at the highest levels.
What Microsoft Data & Analytics Solutions can do:
- Enable multi-dimensional data models for easily slicing and dicing key business metrics by company, line of business, geographic location, client, employee, and much more
- Use Power BI to create rich data visualizations and make reports and dashboards available to the masses
- Facilitate self-service BI and reporting capabilities using a simple drag-and-drop canvas and natural language queries
- Leverage artificial intelligence, machine learning, and predictive analytics to maximize insights and easily take action on your business data
Quickly build solutions and automate processes
Microsoft Power Platform
A key component of any successful digital transformation initiative an extensible platform that can connect your organization’s data and processes to drive new levels of automation and insights. The Microsoft Power Platform, combining Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents, is an innovative cloud platform for building new solutions, automating repetitive processes, and taking your business to the next level.
What Microsoft Power Platform can do:
- Rapidly create low-code / no-code apps to meet unique business needs
- Easily configure workflows and notifications to increase productivity
- Leverage robotic process automation (RPA) to automate repetitive tasks
- Deploy virtual agents to engage conversationally with clients and employees
- Consolidate your business data onto a common data model (Dataverse) to simplify reporting and integrations
- Integrate and extend your apps with over 200 connectors to external services and data sources