Come join aec360 along with your peers from today’s top performing AEC firms for the 2022 A|E|C THRIVE event in Nashville, Tennessee. The event will take place September 28-30 with new and exciting opportunities to bring together key decisionmakers and learn what other firms deem important to their continued success as demand increases for AEC services.
aec360 will be sponsoring the event, along with a booth exhibition, as well as a Project Management session presented by Andy Yeomans, Executive Vice President.
Join us on Friday, September 30th at 11:15 am for “How to Deliver Projects On-Time & On-Budget That Actually Make Money.” We’ve identified 5 key strategies your firm can employ to optimize project delivery and increase your firm’s bottom line.
We’ll provide recommendations and best practices surrounding these strategies, including how to:
- Build accurate services estimates to get your project off on the right foot
- Manage tasks, schedules, and project progress in real-time to stay on top of project performance
- Maximize collaboration across your project teams with the tools your firm uses everyday
- Ensure you have the right resources at the right time to complete your projects the right way
- Empower project stakeholders across the firm with insights to make effective business decisions
Reserve your badge here. We hope to see you in Nashville!
About aec360 by HSO
Microsoft’s leading Dynamics 365 based solution for the AEC industry, aec360 is a cloud-based business platform designed to meet the unique needs of architecture, engineering, and construction firms. aec360 provides an integrated industry solution for marketing and business development, project management, accounting, and human resource management, and was built to leverage the best of the Microsoft cloud, helping firms drive productivity, collaboration, and insights across their organization. For more information, please visit our website at www.aec360.com.