Software and technology solution providers not only must provide innovative, technical solutions in the face of intense competition, but they also grapple with unique business challenges, including:
- Specialized financial requirements for revenue management and subscription billing (IFRS15 and ASC606)
- The need to manage implementation, support, and training for multiple concurrent projects
- Robust Customer Relationship Management (CRM) capabilities to help find and win new business and retain existing clients
- Advanced Human Resources (HR) functions to help attract and keep superior talent
These firms need a technology solution tailor-made for their industry, but it also needs a strong business foundation. The answer: a solution built on a proven, broad-based technology framework that meets those unique requirements.
HSO and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Connect for a Software and Technology Consulting Solution that Delivers
By building on Microsoft’s extensive research and development investments in Dynamics 365, Azure, and business productivity solutions, HSO uses its experience as a software solution provider to offer a comprehensive solution that directly addresses the complex sales, operations, and financial requirements of software and technology companies.
While Dynamics 365 comes with many of the essential features that today’s modern companies have come to expect, HSO’s solution for software and technology firms combines with Dynamics 365 to add the industry-specific functionality these companies need.
So, why are software and technology companies looking at solutions like this? Here are just a few reasons:
Cloud-based – Dynamics 365 runs on Azure in the cloud. Being cloud-based means huge savings in time and costs because server hardware, software, and maintenance are managed by the hosting provider for a monthly fee, letting you add or remove resources as needed. Plus, it lets you focus your IT attention on what matters most: growing your business.
Security – Cloud-based also means a secure hosting environment. Hosting providers like Microsoft Azure provide enterprise-level software intrusion and virus detection, backup and failover capabilities, and 99.9% uptime. Plus, Azure’s security is strong enough to meet strict US Department of Defense standards.
Mobility – All elements of the solution (financials, customer relationships, project management, professional service automation, supply chain management, and more) can be accessed from any device at any time using standard web browsers, allowing your entire staff the freedom to work from anywhere that has an internet connection.
Integrations – Dynamics 365 integrates with many of the business applications that software and technology firms use every day, including Salesforce, Teams, Excel, and Outlook. These built-in integrations help integrate CRM, ERP, and PSA systems to minimize manual processes, share information across the enterprise, and promote collaboration among employees, contractors, and clients.
Together, HSO and Microsoft Dynamics 365 provide a scalable, one-stop solution for managing all aspects of your operations, enabling real-time and informed collaboration and insights across your entire organization.
- Streamline key accounting processes, including complex time and billing processes
- Improve automation to increase efficiencies in the finance, procurement, inventory, and supply chain
- Gain a flexible and scalable platform to support ongoing growth and expansion
- Automate the contribution of client, contact, and activity data and leverage advanced insights to gain a 360-degree view of your firm’s relationships.
Contact HSO to learn more about Dynamics 365 solutions for software and technology firms.